Fuaʻamotu International Airport (NFTF) - Nadi International Airport (NFFN)

Post and comment on screen captures from the beautiful game here. Home of the monthly screenshot competition

Postby hasegawa » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:12 am

First... I know, that the Airline of Fiji has a new name and a new Corporate Design, but I have not found it for the Ifly Boeing 737´s. So we have today a flight in the history.

The flight is from Fuaʻamotu International Airport (NFTF), Tonga to Nadi International Airport in Fiji. The distance is not very big... around 850 Mils ... around 1 hour flight time, which is nearly nothing in the eve of the endless Pacific...

Fuamotu Intl. has not much space for parking international aircraft. There is not much underway to the Island, because the structure of the runway is limited and a fully loaden Boeing 767-300ER may damage the runway, not to speak from the Boeing 747-400. The length is enough for both. So we can here see, an Airbus A320 by Air New Zealand from Auckland, a Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800 from Sydney and our aircraft, a Boeing 737-700 from Nadi, Fiji just before the retourn flight.

We have time a little bit and aiting with the cockpit preparation for the rewturn flight.

O.k. let´s go. Time for the outside check.

Cockpit preparation and the paperwork now lay behind us and we are underway to runway 29.

Turning for the 29...

Airborne...

The wheels came in...

Not much navigation here, turning into the course and ride it down to Fiji.

Not overflying the royal residence...

Tongatapu is now behind us and we have now to fly a smal portion of the Pacific.

We are now welkl underwy and have a bit time, the pure stress of start and arrivel ... we are between them.

We arrive the Fiji Islands, right of us is Totoya.

Moala Island behind...

We don´t overfly Viti Levu , we flying around...

We coming in, using Runway 02. This runway has an ILS and because of some clouds I use Autoland.

Well, "George AP" is flying, but... you have enough to do to control him and not to forget this.

Glideslope captured.

Wow! This runway has seen better day´s.

"George" had us brought in and the only thing left is to bring the aircraft not to overran the runway.

We have meanwhile left the runway...

... and going to our stand.

A view over the airport of Nadi.

Our brave Boeing 737-700 is home again.

Used Addons:

Boeing 737-700 Ifly
Tonga by Mr. Michael, PACSIM
Nadi by NXGN Simulations
OPUS with Textures from REX for Wheather...
ORBX Global and Vector Global.
Last edited by hasegawa on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
hasegawa

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:37 am

Great Screens cool.gif , we get these the airline on a regular basis here in Christchurch .. its a Boeing so I am Going smile.gif
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Postby hasegawa » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:18 pm

It was a funny flight. We here in Germany have not the finest weather at this time... and so I fly on the other side of mother earth.
hasegawa

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:25 pm

Andreas , last 5 hours its pissed down so hard here the roof almost come down on me ... arrr summer storms .. I love em smile.gif
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Postby AlisterC » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Great pics and story! Thanks for posting.
Really impressed by these:
Tonga by Mr. Michael, PACSIM
Nadi by NXGN Simulations
AlisterC
NZFF Pro

Postby hasegawa » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 am

By PACSIM you can find not only Fua´amotu Intl. but also "Tonga domestic". It contains 3 smaler airports in Tonga. I like it because it give me the impression to fly in the Tropics very well.

Fuaá motu Intl.: http://secure.simmarket.com/fuaamotu-inter...(de_5585).phtml
Tonga Domestic: http://secure.simmarket.com/pacific-island...(de_5783).phtml

And this is the used airport of Nadi: http://secure.simmarket.com/nxgn-simulatio...(de_8139).phtml
Last edited by hasegawa on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
hasegawa

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:54 am

Never been to Tonga .. always stuck to tropical regions with technology ... I wouldn't no what to do with a beach .. sand ocean sharks tongue.gif ... mind you i could handle flights in and out of these little places .. now that is sightseeing winkyy.gif
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Return to Screenshots