October Banner!
I'm not sure whether "Banner Mania" gets seen (in the "announcements" panel) so I thought I'd put a reminder here as well.
There's still time for more contributions for the October banner. I have a treasure trove of "wideys" I could ransack, but it'd be great to add to Splitpin's T-6 (we don't want to encourage him, do we?
) ...
.... usual thing: anything that's over 1200px wide, the could crop into that awkward letter-box shape ...
Please post in the Banner Mania! topic, so we can see them all together.
Adam.
There's still time for more contributions for the October banner. I have a treasure trove of "wideys" I could ransack, but it'd be great to add to Splitpin's T-6 (we don't want to encourage him, do we?
) ....... usual thing: anything that's over 1200px wide, the could crop into that awkward letter-box shape ...
Please post in the Banner Mania! topic, so we can see them all together.
Adam.