Happy Birthday Fozzer (90)

Read and write about updates, changes, or any issues regarding the NZFF website and community

Happy Birthday Fozzer (90)

Postby dbcunnz » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:37 pm

Happy birthday Paul the big 90 I hope you have a great day and get a couple of bottles of good vino down :cheers: :groupwave: :cheers:
dbcunnz
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Re: Happy Birthday Fozzer (90)

Postby deeknow » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:52 am

great stuff Fozzer, the supermarket is gonna get raided for treats today !!! dont overload the bike tho :lol: :cheers:
Deans repaints: http://www.deeknow.com/
X570 Mini-ITX m/b - Ryzen5 3600 (6c/12t) - RTX 2060-super - 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 - Win10 - P3Dv5
deeknow
NZFF Pro

Postby Splitpin » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:37 am

Paul.....Paul... Seems like I've known you forever.....90!!
Happy birthday my friend, and I wish you many more... :cheers:
OnlineUser avatar
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Postby cowpatz » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:56 am

Happy Birthday Paul. A bit cool to have a run on the bike?
cowpatz
NZFF Pro

Postby Fozzer » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:14 am

Hello, all my great Chums!
I had a grand day today, serving myself up with yet another one of my famous home-cooked meals!
I had lots of visitors with lots of cards and presents!
I dearly wanted to go for my 90th Birthday bike ride today, to video it, and post it on YouTube for all my Motorcycle chums around the world, but Mr Weather decided against that idea and presented me with a blanket of unexpected, and very unusual snow!
74 years of Motorcycling under my belt now, and as it's been my only means of transportation for the past 34 years, I just hope that I can continue to get wet and cold on two wheels in the English weather!
One of my Sons and Daughter-in-Law is taking me out for a grand meal tomorrow, Sunday, in a restaurant for a change, to save me from home cooking again!
After that, I'm looking forward to some nicer weather to go for some more video Motorcycle Rides around the local countryside to post on YouTube together with photos of my famous home-cooked meals!
I just wish I could go for some more tours of New Zealand and Australia on my trusty Flight Sim Aircraft, but that idea went up in flames with the demise of my previous Gaming Computer which held all my Microsoft Flight-Sim Files for the past 25 years on its Hard Drive!
...I must get around to transferring them onto my latest HP Gaming Computer and Gaming Monitor...but laziness/tiredness gets in the way now!
Never mind, all my Motorcycle journeys are always here for all to see...and enjoy....>>> https://www.youtube.com/@paulfosbery6026/videos
Many thanks again, all my Chums, for all your good wishes as I pop in every day to see who is around!
Take care, all... :bow: ... :cheers: ...!

Paul... :UK: ...The Land of the Anglo Saxons, in the Upper Hemisphere!... :D ... :D ...!
Fozzer
NZFF Pro

Return to Forum Community Discussion