RNZAF Westland Merlin Helicopter

Discuss aircraft addons and repaints for Flight Simulator here

Postby ardypilot » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:11 pm

New on Avsim today:

user posted image

File Description:
This is a fictional repaint of a Westland Merlin in a scheme with low viz markings (replacing the former blue and red squadron insignia) typical of current Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF) aircraft. It wears the unit badge of 3 Squadron (currently operating UH-1 choppers). These textures are intended for use with the Merlin HC Mk.3 from AlphaSim. Repaint by Frank Safranek.

Filename: hc3rnzaf.zip
License: Freeware
Added:  13th July 2006
Author: Frank Safranek
Size:  1125kb

Download link: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DL ... fs2004acrp
Andy.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER (4GB) | 32GB DDR4 RAM | Cooler Master MasterAir MA610P | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB SSD | LG 32" Full HD IPS Screen | Track IR 5 | FS2020 Premium Deluxe |
ardypilot
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby Alex » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:54 pm

Nice, anyone know where I can get one of the new NH90's? ;)

Alex
Alex
NZFF Pro

Postby creator2003 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:25 pm

thats really good, i to are doing one for it only got it lastnight have to say it looks like a NH90 just without the sharp edges and from what every one saying about the merlin it is a very nice helicopter to fly ive been at it all day after buying also RNZ tauranga and rotorua this morning
the helicopter to most helos out there handles like a big boat but that is only my opinon
still i fly at realisum highest setting back one 99% and no dead zone so this makes it far more realistic and totally far easyier to handle once you get it .
well nice re paint ill still finish mine i think and see what happens
creator2003

Return to Aircraft