NZOH for MSFS

An area to discuss scenery addons for virtual NZ

NZOH for MSFS

Postby zkcav » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:46 am

Hi

I've been trolling the net and haven't found a version OH for MSFS, specifically since 5 Sqn has moved there. Does anyone know of anything out there?

Cheers Paul
zkcav
Forum Addict

Topic author

Re: NZOH for MSFS

Postby chopper_nut » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:24 am

No, don't think there's anything out there right now. Check the in sim market place and Flightsim.to. If there's nothing there, then it probably doesn't exist. Nobody really releases anywhere else exclusively.
chopper_nut
NZFF Pro

Postby deaneb » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm

There is still work happening at Ohakea (5 Sqn hangars are still not complete or occupied), so most developers would probably want to wait until its done. Also being a military base, its hard to get a lot of building details easily.
deaneb

Postby sreweti » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:17 pm

Hi Deane
I haven't seen anything, my nephew in OZ lashed out and bought the impressive FlightBeam NZWN for $23 which Ii thought was pretty reasonable. Unfortunately, i can't leave FSX alone. I have been flying ILS approaches on the Texan and stuck some AI Traffic 757 and Choppers at Ohakea

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nrBm5J ... drive_link
sreweti

Postby deaneb » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:11 pm

sreweti wrote:Hi Deane
I haven't seen anything, my nephew in OZ lashed out and bought the impressive FlightBeam NZWN for $23 which Ii thought was pretty reasonable. Unfortunately, i can't leave FSX alone. I have been flying ILS approaches on the Texan and stuck some AI Traffic 757 and Choppers at Ohakea

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nrBm5J ... drive_link

Hi Savern. I'm sure an MSFS scenery will come at some stage. Need something for the P-8 fans to fly in and out of! A bit happening at OH with the helos, P-8s and Brendon Deere's heritage collection being there. Been a long time since I stepped foot on Ohakea, but my son is now based there as an Aircraft Tech at 5 Sqn!
deaneb

Postby zkcav » Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:10 pm

Just bumping this - if there is someone out there who has the skills I'm happy to commission them to have a go - I have access to NZOH and friends who work there so can get photos if need be.

Mainly interested in George Bolt Terminal, the 1940's Maintenance hangers for 5 Sqn and both 3 and 5 Sqn's new buildings plus CFS hangers and building since the newly released Blackbird Texan is looking nice and is on the "too buy" wish list.

I would have a go myself but its only taken me a year to get the sim pit set up to the point I can fly, so it would likely take me 4 - 5 years to get the time to build any scenery worthwhile!!!

Now to try to tame the CS C-130 that I got today which flies (used to fly as it is an H model) from NZWP...just saying...
zkcav
Forum Addict

Topic author

Return to Scenery