AFS4 NZ Airports

A single forum dedicated to all other non Microsoft flight simulation games

AFS4 NZ Airports

Postby emfrat » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:36 pm

Ipacs has been developing an airport creation tool, as part of the forthcoming FS4 SDK. As part of the beta testing, several of the AFS Community devs have worked up a conversion tool and many FS2 Cloudport airports have been converted for AFS4. You can get them here:
https://flight-sim.org/filebase/index.p ... -07-22-26/
There are quite a lot of NZ ones - from the main cities down to Ryans Creek and back up tp Kerikeri by way of Takaka. There is also an NZCI, pretty good too, but it is not based on my version. When the SDK becomes available I will upgrade mine. In the meantime I will have to find out why I cannot now get a screenshot of the AFS4 setting menus, to show you all the NZ locations. I could do it before, but something banjaxed all my controller mappings. Maybe it was the WOFF update, maybe it was Steam or Win 10 :angry: :angry: :angry:
Normal service will be resumed as soon as poss.
Mike
MikeW
'Propliner' is actually short for 'Proper airliner, with big rumbly radials'

OnlineUser avatar
emfrat
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Re: AFS4 NZ Airports

Postby emfrat » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:26 pm

Well, some pics at last. Yet another case of Win 10 'improvements' making things worse, when they weren't broken in the first place :mad:
Note that the smallest airfields, like Ryan's Creek and Takaka only show as blue dots, at this zoom level.

MikeW
'Propliner' is actually short for 'Proper airliner, with big rumbly radials'

OnlineUser avatar
emfrat
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Return to Other Flight Simulator Games