Check in

A forum for everything else that does not fit into the other categories

Re: Check in

Postby cowpatz » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:33 am

emfrat wrote:Walk softly, and carry a pack of bog roll :o :lol:


Hide the bog roll or you could get mugged.
User avatar
cowpatz
NZFF Pro
 
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Posts: 2784

Re: Check in

Postby ZK-LGD » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:16 am

Business as usual up here in the high country: tending to our flock of Gotlands, and the usual maintenance that goes with running a small life-style block.

As we go to the 'big smoke' (Rangiora) infrequently ... and that's just to do the fortnightly grocery shopping or the occasional trip to our local rural supplier for sheep multi-nuts ... high country soil lacks considerable trace minerals/elements such as zinc and selenium ... we're rather used to Aunty Jacinda's decree to self-isolate.

Any way, whilst everyone else was out there panic buying tp, we panic bought this ...

Image

a 1999 SLK 230 Kompressor merc. Goes like stink, too. :lol:

Stay well, folks.
Regards,
Dorian
User avatar
ZK-LGD
Sim-holic
 
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:34 pm
Posts: 696
Location: Springfield, Canterbury

Re: Check in

Postby cowpatz » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:19 pm

I think I'm handling this isolation thing pretty well. Lots of simming too.

Image
User avatar
cowpatz
NZFF Pro
 
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Posts: 2784

Re: Check in

Postby Splitpin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:52 pm

CP , I asked you not to post that pic of me ....jeez :ph43r:
User avatar
Splitpin
NZFF Pro
 
Topic author
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 17149
Location: Christchurch NZ

Re: Check in

Postby dbcunnz » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:19 pm

Splitpin wrote:CP , I asked you not to post that pic of me ....jeez :ph43r:

Jeez!! Marty have you put on weight since I last saw you :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
dbcunnz
NZFF Pro
 
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:56 pm
Posts: 3747
Location: Blenheim New Zealand

Re: Check in

Postby cowpatz » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:32 pm

Ive had some very clever Corona virus memes and videos in my inbox.
This one is very well done:
Watch on youtube.com
User avatar
cowpatz
NZFF Pro
 
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Posts: 2784

Re: Check in

Postby cowpatz » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:34 pm

Or if you are a Beegee's fan. Equally good.
It all helps to get the message out there.

Watch on youtube.com
User avatar
cowpatz
NZFF Pro
 
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Posts: 2784

Re: Check in

Postby Splitpin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:45 pm

CP that Queen cover is just amazing ...Ive sent it everywhere ...cheers mate , great post.
User avatar
Splitpin
NZFF Pro
 
Topic author
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 17149
Location: Christchurch NZ

Re: Check in

Postby Splitpin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:49 pm

dbcunnz wrote:
Splitpin wrote:CP , I asked you not to post that pic of me ....jeez :ph43r:

Jeez!! Marty have you put on weight since I last saw you :lol: :lol:


Ive gone to seed big D :ph43r:
User avatar
Splitpin
NZFF Pro
 
Topic author
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 17149
Location: Christchurch NZ

Re: Check in

Postby Splitpin » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:57 am

ZK-LGD wrote:Business as usual up here in the high country: tending to our flock of Gotlands, and the usual maintenance that goes with running a small life-style block.

As we go to the 'big smoke' (Rangiora) infrequently ... and that's just to do the fortnightly grocery shopping or the occasional trip to our local rural supplier for sheep multi-nuts ... high country soil lacks considerable trace minerals/elements such as zinc and selenium ... we're rather used to Aunty Jacinda's decree to self-isolate.

Any way, whilst everyone else was out there panic buying tp, we panic bought this ...

Image

a 1999 SLK 230 Kompressor merc. Goes like stink, too. :lol:

Stay well, folks.


Kompressor merc .... :wub:
User avatar
Splitpin
NZFF Pro
 
Topic author
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm
Posts: 17149
Location: Christchurch NZ

Re: Check in

Postby dbcunnz » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:57 pm

My Daughter in law is the manager of the CIVIC FAMILY HEALTH CARE in Blenheim and this is her latest post on Facebook

This is what you need to know about the coronavirus
https://www.facebook.com/DailyMailVideo ... 778435181/

Take care everyone and don't join the stupid few who think that staying home and not socializing isn't for them, they are the bloody idiots that help to keep the virus spreading.

This guy has got it right "Just stay the :swear: at home
https://www.facebook.com/jitc.jitz.5/vi ... 122706363/
Image
User avatar
dbcunnz
NZFF Pro
 
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:56 pm
Posts: 3747
Location: Blenheim New Zealand

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests