AeroflyFS2 NZ Scenery Campain

An area to discuss scenery addons for virtual NZ

AeroflyFS2 NZ Scenery Campain

Postby MichaelBasler » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:03 am

There have been discussions about representing NZ in AeroflyFS2 on the IPACS forum for quite some time now. These efforts might materialize now, and some of the best freeware AeroflyFS2 developers seem to gather to get the thing going.

https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/8333-new-zealand-scenery-campaign/&postID=88738#post88738

So, if anyone of our NZ friends feels he can be of help (even by just saying "hello" :D ), this might be a good time to join the effort. Supposedly, this will be a - giant - freeware project (another one after just completing all Great Britain by IZ0JUB), but I am sure the community would welcome e.g. high-quality payware addon airports as well.

Kind regards, Michael
MichaelBasler
Forum Addict

Topic author

Re: AeroflyFS2 NZ Scenery Campain

Postby Charl » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:44 am

Thanks for posting, Michael.
I'm sure with the expressed interest, some of Robin's efforts could be brought forward for AFS2.
Charl
NZFF Pro

Re: AeroflyFS2 NZ Scenery Campain

Postby hasegawa » Fri May 29, 2020 7:01 pm

Thank You for the Info.I like aerofly 2 ... It is a good piece of software, but I see them going in the wrong direction with this Boeing/Airbus toys. I see this more for use with VFR and for bush-flying if secenery´s for this are available.
hasegawa

Return to Scenery