Congrats Adamski

Read and write about updates, changes, or any issues regarding the NZFF website and community

Congrats Adamski

Postby Splitpin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Was a time when we could and would congratulate the comp winner ...... and it was here <_<
It now seems out of fashion, so I'll break with the apparent norm and do it anyway.
Well done Adam ..... not only do you run the comp ...you won it as well :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great shot ...excellent banner, :rockon:
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Re: Congrats Adamski

Postby Adamski » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Splitpin wrote:Was a time when we could and would congratulate the comp winner ...... and it was here <_<
It now seems out of fashion, so I'll break with the apparent norm and do it anyway.
Well done Adam ..... not only do you run the comp ...you won it as well :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great shot ...excellent banner, :rockon:

Thank 'ee kindly Sir!

I must admit I confuse myself sometimes. Do you think it's best to unlock the original screenshot topic (after votes are closed)? Conversations could resume there <?>.

I lock the topic to prevent out-of-deadline entries, but this month I forgot to unlock it - and kept the voting one open. The voting topic doesn't need to be locked - though I do lock the individual voting posts in case people change their minds and try to edit their votes.

Adam.
Adamski
NZFF Pro

Return to Forum Community Discussion