Private Jet on Seven Sharp

A place for 'real world' pilots and aviation enthusiasts to discuss their hobby

Private Jet on Seven Sharp

Postby Aviator 1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:25 pm

It's not very often I watch seven sharp, I did watch it last night as there was a private Ciataion jet on there. The co presenter was flown from NZAA to NZWN. I must admit I enjoyed getting to see what it was like inside, but some of the stuff which would have been good to know was replaced with joking around and so fourth. But anyway does anyone know who owns it or rents it ? It has a American reg.

I know in some places you purchase tickets on private jets fairly cheap on one-way services. These are rented aircraft, if the aircraft is say in Hamilton and the aircraft needs to get to Queenstown, you can buy tickets
could be about $500usd and have the plane to yourself. The plane has to fly there and it makes no money with empty seats, so it opens the seats up at discounted price. Although I know you can rent out a series of private jets and turboprops in new Zealand, but I don't think at reduced costs.
Aviator 1
Sim-holic

Topic author

Re: Private Jet on Seven Sharp

Postby Aviator 1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:39 pm

I managed to track it down,

It's N985BC, Its a Cessna 680 and belongs to Textron Aviation. All I could find out, If anyone can share anything ?
Aviator 1
Sim-holic

Topic author

Postby Aviator 1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:32 pm

Found a link commenting the Jet on the aviation blogs,

A pleasant surprise to see this Citation Latitude demonstrator, N985BC into Auckland on Sunday 24th June. A very nice looking corporate jet, it;s for sale if you want to by one...
Aviator 1
Sim-holic

Topic author

Postby Lindstrim » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Might be showing Bob Jones a new one again
Lindstrim
Forum Addict

Return to New Zealand Aviation