Faleolo International Airport, Apia, Samoa (NSFA) - Pago Pago International Airport, American Samoa

Post and comment on screen captures from the beautiful game here. Home of the monthly screenshot competition

Faleolo International Airport, Apia, Samoa (NSFA) - Pago Pago International Airport, American Samoa

Postby hasegawa » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:54 pm

Today some pictures from a flight... in reality made sometime in the 70´s . The Hawker Siddeley H.S. 748 is meanwhile the British Aerospace BAe 748 and you can see only a the last remaining examples. In Europe she is banned because of her Rolls Royce "Dart" Engines. To much noise... The Repaint is from "Fiji Airways". She was later "Air Pacific" and since 2014 she was rebrand "Air Fiji."

This is the BAe 748 from Just Flight. Have flown the one from Rick Piper many times, but under DX 10 it was time for another model. In the process of Reinstalling of FSX I have forgotten to change some textures for DX10... Meanwhile solved. I am using Steve´s Scenery Fixer.
Last edited by hasegawa on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
hasegawa

Topic author

Re: Faleolo International Airport, Apia, Samoa (NSFA) - Pago Pago International Airport, American Sa

Postby Ian Warren » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Great Set of Screens , I'm in the complete delete and re-install of FSX , really had some really strange issues so with me I think I will quietly put primary files in a safe place and reformat the FSX HD.
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Re: Faleolo International Airport, Apia, Samoa (NSFA) - Pago Pago International Airport, American Sa

Postby hasegawa » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:27 pm

Because I write for the german FS-Magazin sometimes, I have FSX, FSX-SE and P3D (V.2) in use. But the main "Flusi" for me is the old FSX because it is the most used Flight Simulator in Germany. But with Steve´s Scenery Fixer it is "like new"... and with AS16 for the weather no flight is like the flight before...
Ian... hope You can save Your "Flusi" and are in not to much time "back in business."
hasegawa

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Working on that currently re-installing , I don't have a panic mode when this sorta happens, simply means I can what the build without problems but obviously something started to go haywire.
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Postby hasegawa » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:51 pm

The right answer... :D
hasegawa

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:59 pm

hasegawa wrote:The right answer... :D

Strangely some go into "this is the end of my life mode" :P , nothing like a clean refreshed start ... but first I'll make sure everything is of the specific HD and go from there B-)
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Return to Screenshots