Deadstick - Bush Flight Simulator

A single forum dedicated to all other non Microsoft flight simulation games

Deadstick - Bush Flight Simulator

Postby ZK-LGD » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:42 am

Uses the Unity game engine and set in a fictitious locale (borrowing heavily from Alaska and Idaho (?) ); public release 2018 2ndQ. Primarily a bush plane simulator (with talk of an economics plugin). Will be keeping an eye on this one.

https://www.facebook.com/DeadstickSimulator/
Regards,
Dorian
ZK-LGD
Sim-holic

Topic author

Re: Deadstick - Bush Flight Simulator

Postby deeknow » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:09 pm

Looks promising, cant find any in-game previews though, got any links Dorian?
deeknow
NZFF Pro

Postby ZK-LGD » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:22 pm

deeknow wrote:Looks promising, cant find any in-game previews though, got any links Dorian?

Wish I could comply ... very much a case of "Watch This Space" on their FB page.

At present it's pretty much being kept tightly under warps; hopefully, sometime in the early new year more details will be released.
Regards,
Dorian
ZK-LGD
Sim-holic

Topic author

Postby MichaelBasler » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 pm

A very early alpha was on display at Cosford this year, and people who saw it were quite excited. Here is an interview with the developers:

https://flusinews.de/2017/10/interview-deadstick-bush-flight-simulator/

It's in German and I lack the time to translate it, but perhaps Mr. Google can help you. It's indeed limited to a quite small, albeit highly-detailed region. Airliners are definitely excluded. I would call myself a bush-flyer, but I am not sure I will make friends with yet another severely limited sim. We'll see.

Release is scheduled for Summer 2018, at least in theory.

Kind regards, Michael
MichaelBasler
Forum Addict

Postby Radar88 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator was presented to the Flight Sim community back in October at FlightSim2017, RAF Cosford

You can see some screen images of their Piper Super Cub with tundra tires along with a YouTube clip of the RAF Cosford FlightSim2017 presentation here at their website press release page Deadstick - Bush Flight Simulator

(you may need to wind up the volume to be able to hear as the conference audio volume from the YouTube clip as it's not all that great to hear what Chris Cheetham, the developer is saying as he presents it to the Flight Sim Community in a slide show presentation)
Radar88
Forum Addict

Postby Radar88 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Fresh this weekend from TheSkyLounge TV at Flight Sim Expo 2018 Las Vegas at Deadstick demo desk.

Deadstick

Flight Sim Expo 2018 BelGeode Interview with Deadstick Developer

The new Bush flying simulator, known as Deadstick should be available towards the end of this year on Steam.

Steam Early Access Game Deadstick - Bush Flight Simulator
Radar88
Forum Addict

Return to Other Flight Simulator Games