AS350 nemeth rebuild FSX

This is a private developers-only forum where any issues which may not be appropriate on the open forum can be discussed.

Postby creator2003 » Fri May 08, 2009 9:26 am

As the topic posted in FSX topic i thought this would be the best place to work from with the members more advanced in Gmax ,as explained already this project is freeware and a good start for the boys here looking to work with aircraft modelling and i think some help maybe from the likes of deane B and others here that have knowleage in this department etc ..
im so willing to make some versions ,ie EMS , bambi ,deer recovery ,police etc ,dusting ag you name it there are plenty of options for all of us to work on as a side line to our normal things ..

this file has full support from nemeth bros so all is well that side of things ,they said they where embrassed by it infact so lets make them proud and see what we can do ...

i will only give the file out to those i know can do something with it but are happy under conditions to released to those who show the want to learn new things and have proven themselfs befiore through out the forum ..

belive me this is a very speical op to get this file to work with as its got to be one of those top freeware helicopters out there still today

pics below like in fsx topic i posted

Got it fling in the sim but animations and textures need doing for FSX again

added a mirror

timmo ofcourse has put his hand up to play with textures and so on and i welcome it very much so dude ,,so you get one of the first copys of this file ..

ive got someone making HD textures for it or has already ,i need someone for animations how it in the know
there will be different varations so there is plenty of modelling to do for each one ..
there is gauges to work on and many other types of work etc ...

plz show your intrest and what you could help with and just remember this is advanced building in gmax and other tools ...

mike winkyy.gif
creator2003
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby creator2003 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:22 am

Sitting here to long without comment , so i take that as you cant do and ill have to look into it myself more ,source files are no longer available ,,thanks guys you are the best ,you wow me with your skills and willingness to make a huge impact in the sim community
Last edited by creator2003 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
creator2003
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Mike .. guess it be payware biggrin.gif
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Postby deaneb » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:09 pm

creator2003 wrote:
QUOTE (creator2003 @ Jul 1 2009,2:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sitting here to long without comment , so i take that as you cant do and ill have to look into it myself more ,source files are no longer available ,,thanks guys you are the best ,you wow me with your skills and willingness to make a huge impact in the sim community

Unfortunately I never knew anything about the developer forum until a few days ago when I became an Admin !!
deaneb

Postby creator2003 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Yeah the model is now been redone by Nemeth as350 ,so ive shelved the model supplied by them ,may ask about AI model use
creator2003
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby Adrian Brausch » Sun May 04, 2014 6:04 pm

deaneb wrote:
QUOTE (deaneb @ Apr 3 2013,6:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately I never knew anything about the developer forum until a few days ago when I became an Admin !!

Same here bud,..I only got made a developer not long ago..Ive just been a 'member' so didnt see this part of the forum,...I would have offered help if I had,...sorry Mike winkyy.gif
Adrian Brausch

Return to Developer's discussion