Air Missions: Hind

Post and comment on screen captures from the beautiful game here. Home of the monthly screenshot competition

Air Missions: Hind

Postby hasegawa » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:19 am

Yes, this is a new "simulation" available by Steam. Simulation is a big word. Let us better talk about a Helicopter-Action Game. It is early Access and far from to be perfect, but I like the look, the flying characteristics of the Helicopters and that are not the Americans...

This Is the Kamov Ka 50. Russia has build 6 examples only. In the test it was clear, that the workload just for one pilot was to big. The Ka 52 build now is a two-Seater with Pilot and Wizzo sitting sing side by side.

Flying in the cold antarctic region, this scenario may be possible in the future.

The Mil Mi this was the most numerical fabricated turbine engined helicopter off the world, M-8, Mi 9 Mi 17, Mi 171... all of them are variants. This is looking like a Mi 8TB or Mi 17.

The Mil Mi 28N is the current helicopter of the Russians.

The "Gunsip", the Mil Mi 24... here a Mi 24D is the typical thing from Afghanistan and the cold war. I know this "from the ground" as a soldier in the last mannover off the German Peoples Army in 1989.
If they fly direct over you, you want to be a mouse. They are load, bg, fat and and at the other side very fast for a conventional helicopter.

Some more Screens from the Mil Mi-28N
The landscape is for me like in the Ukraine or Moldova.

Onlinehasegawa
Sim-holic

Topic author

Re: Air Missions: Hind

Postby Splitpin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:04 am

:o Oh no ... not another one :ph43r:
This looks good ...amazing textures. Might have to take a closer look .

Thanks for the heads up :rockon: Great screens.
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Re: Air Missions: Hind

Postby hasegawa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Meanwhile I have the controls in the order i want and it is time for some NATO-hunting.... :D
Onlinehasegawa
Sim-holic

Topic author

Return to Screenshots