Random sims

Post and comment on screen captures from the beautiful game here. Home of the monthly screenshot competition

Random sims

Postby toprob » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:18 pm

I was placing the gate within the sim at Taieri, to test the wire mesh (needs work), and using the drone I backed up to get a better look... and this came into view. I actually screamed, I think.

Backing up a bit more, the whole person came into view, thankfully, just a patient push-back person waiting to do her job.

On another theme, I did try the Xbox Gamepass for PC while it's cheap, and my first download is Forza. I remember this from the old Xbox days, but I don't remember it being so hard to steer back then... Here I've kind of parked my Ford Focus in a field while I get my bearing.

I did say I was getting a new car, but this ain't it. I ended up with a 2018 Hyundai Accent, which I love, and was certainly the best deal around. However I won't be taking it off-road, today I went for a wee drive out of Timaru just because it was a beautiful spring day, and I turned back when I got to the gravel road -- I'll keep the car spotless as long as I can!
toprob
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Re: Random sims

Postby Aharon » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:41 am

Nice license plate :)

Couldn't you put Godzone advertisement on your rear window to attract customers?? :D :D :D :D

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon
Sim-holic

Re: Random sims

Postby Splitpin » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:48 pm

Rob, remember that little thing you hired ..oh ..ages ago now ...the time you picked me up and we spent a day tramping around NZCH avoiding security and taking photos of everything. That was an awful thing (the car) ...and it didnt like you much. :ph43r:
That was a great day.
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Return to Screenshots