What next ..again

A forum for everything else that does not fit into the other categories

What next ..again

Postby Splitpin » Tue May 22, 2018 9:26 pm

What an arse of a year so far .... work (or lack of) sick mother, family rubbish, and heaps of other bull shite I dont need ....now! Ive lost my bloody cell phone :angry:
For the life of me I cant think when or how ... but sometime between 1530 and 1630 ...it vanished.
Picked up my nephew Chris from the hospital after his xray...I had been using it prior to that , got home and its gone.
I thought I may have dropped it at the hospital , but Chris said he saw me check a txt while waiting at a traffic light on the way home ...Ive searched the car while calling it , rang the hospital just in case ... they dont have it.
Its just an old Galaxy S4 with a cracked screen .... but its got all my contacts etc etc.

My box of things that can wrong is just about full.
All this and the fact that this bloody annoying computer insists on restarting itself with no notice is really starting to piss me off big time. (2nd attempt at this post)

Normally I have an optimistic outlook, but at the moment its just coming apart .

Anyway, I'll sleep on it and have a look around in the morning ...and maybe find the damm thing.
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Re: What next ..again

Postby Fozzer » Tue May 22, 2018 10:15 pm

Marty...

...be thankful! You have now got your life back again!.... :rockon: ....!

Peace and quiet...just like in the Olden Days!

Just a land-line Phone, and letters in envelopes!.....

...or nothing at all!... :bow: ....!

My; "for emergency motorcycle break-down call only" (£25) mobile phone is permanently switched off, wherever I am, so no-one is going to irritate me, and it's not going to annoy anyone standing near to me...(queues, etc).

I love the peace and tranquility, and if anyone wants to contact me, they just have to shout very loudly!

...or I ignore them altogether!... :P ...!

Make the most of the peace, Marty!

Paul.... :D ....!
Fozzer

Postby toprob » Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 pm

Hmm, I can imagine the frustration. Is there any way to 'find' it online? I know I can with mine, it just pinpoints it on a map.
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby dbcunnz » Wed May 23, 2018 12:05 am

If you have it set on the ring tone get someone to ring it and see if you can hear it that will work if you are in hearing range
dbcunnz
NZFF Pro

Postby Splitpin » Wed May 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Found the phone. ....long story,for another time. :ph43r:
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Return to Off Topic