New Non Stop Service

A place for 'real world' pilots and aviation enthusiasts to discuss their hobby

Re: New Non Stop Service

Postby SUBS17 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:26 pm

jpreou wrote:I can't see Airline pilots wearing a helmet long haul; no chance.
Please link to the videos you reference. Keen to see in action.

That is still in the works, the Military will be getting Helmets first it has a mapping of the Planet and is very, very good for IFR conditions. With the Helmet the Pilot and crew can see all aircraft and their vectors in all weather anywhere. The new radios have unlimited range in the Solar System. It is a light Helmet that heats/cools the pilot, if they were to crash the Helmet has communications with any Airport Worldwide. It uses a battery that does not require recharging. You could also use it in DCS or FSX or later versions. It has that type of capability, like VR. It also has HOLO FIELD so a pilot or crewman can view the outside of the aircraft in flight which is cool. For FSX and DCS the HOLOFIELD can show an entire cockpit. It is a much higher resolution than 1080, next generation telecommunications will use HOLOFIELD. For an overlay in a real aircraft you can see everything including aircraft taxiing. It also knows if a bird is likely to strike the aircraft and direct the pilot to climb. At sea ships can be seen clearly in total white out and the pilot can see the ship moving and pitching. So for Helicopter Pilots and rescue pilots it is extremely good, for SAR the Helmet would know the location of missing people very quickly so long as they have the tracking chip on a belt or a cell phone. Without a tracking chip a person can be located very quickly with its display. The problem with this equipment is idiots in a certain Countries Government. Once that problem is gone New Zealand's technology and Human Kinds technology will accelerate.
SUBS17

Postby jpreou » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:57 pm

Mate, I don't want to sound harsh or start a fight, but you keep making claims like this, and other subjects and rarely provide any verifiable evidence, even when asked. Link us to the relevant websites or YouTube videos, because right now we cannot validate or verify anything you are saying. Many of us have an interest in finding out more or understanding, but we can't do that based solely on your unsubstantiated claims.
--
Jeff, ChCh, NZ
jpreou
Sim-holic

Postby SUBS17 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:09 pm

jpreou wrote:Mate, I don't want to sound harsh or start a fight, but you keep making claims like this, and other subjects and rarely provide any verifiable evidence, even when asked. Link us to the relevant websites or YouTube videos, because right now we cannot validate or verify anything you are saying. Many of us have an interest in finding out more or understanding, but we can't do that based solely on your unsubstantiated claims.

Go to the PATENTS Office, you will know if you should come across this technology. It is new tech and you should wait and see rather than judge me over it. You will know the PATENT's if you were to ever see them as they are HOLO FIELD PRESENTATIONS like a HOLOGRAM. Some of it is in relation to TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHOUGHS in ISOTOPE MANUFACTURE. There is a lot of cool stuff coming! Maybe I'll just leave it and wait until it is finally released. That FLY BY WIRE is being tested and will someday be available soon. They have other good technology including an electric engine that is HYPERSONIC. You could put such engines on an airliner and it would not require fuel at all.
If you are looking for links you will not find any here aside this:

Watch on youtube.com

This drone is using a combination of FLY BY WIRE and HIGHLY ACCURATE NAVIGATION SYSTEM. Those two combined along with the Carrier means that the aircraft can fly by itself. What you see there is AUTO PILOT DOCKING. It is unheard of until now, it has never been this accurate. The CESSNA SUB MODE FLY BY WIRE features on the DCS F/A-18 HORNET. This involves small inputs of throttle to raise or lower the nose on approach. This being New Zealand's version of the internet you do not actually have a connection to the United States of America so it would be awhile before you see anything at all. B-)
SUBS17

Postby Splitpin » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Only reference I can find to " HOLO FIELD" is from warhammer ....a game.
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Postby Lindstrim » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:45 pm

Well this has gone off track......
Lindstrim
Sim-holic

Postby deeknow » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:47 pm

Splitpin wrote:Only reference I can find to " HOLO FIELD" is from warhammer ....a game.

HOLLY FIELD maybe? ... a boxing VR system?!?!?! :wacko: :lol:
deeknow
NZFF Pro

Postby FlyingKiwi » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:15 pm

What algorithm are you running exactly SUBS17? Good grief.

:unsure: :blink:
FlyingKiwi

Postby Aharon » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:23 am

cowpatz wrote:The aircraft they need is probably the A350-1000.

Interesting suggestion but I still feel that leasing 2 or 3 units of 777-200lr for 6 months or so would be better because there is no certainty that new non stop route from KJFK to NZAA would be commercial success or big bust and you certainly do not want Air New Zealand to be stuck with new expensive purchased A350-1000s if the new route turns out to be unprofitable fiasco

cowpatz wrote: I'm surprised that Airbus hasn't come knocking on the door with a "have we got a deal for you" and traded Air NZ's longhaul fleet.

I guess Airbus executives do not want to fly all the way from France to New Zealand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon

Topic author

Postby SUBS17 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:09 am

Splitpin wrote:Only reference I can find to " HOLO FIELD" is from warhammer ....a game.

It is new technology that is Holographic. So maybe I am letting you all know to much to early but it is a field and if used for a camera it can record everything within the field so external views are possible. There is a slot for it in all Cell Phones and Computers. We just have to wait for it to eventually be available here in New Zealand. HOLO is an Isotope. Images inside HOLO FIELD appear extremely detailed it is very good.
SUBS17

Postby SUBS17 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:11 am

FlyingKiwi wrote:What algorithm are you running exactly SUBS17? Good grief.

I explained to you what an Algorithm is, it is a table and I also pointed out that it is only used for orbit. If you are wanting to prove me wrong somehow, go ahead code your own FLY BY WIRE it will take you Millions of years. Lets see you insert Algorithms into it. Did you go to University and learn about Algorithms in Equations?
SUBS17

Postby SUBS17 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:13 am

Aharon wrote:
cowpatz wrote:The aircraft they need is probably the A350-1000.

Interesting suggestion but I still feel that leasing 2 or 3 units of 777-200lr for 6 months or so would be better because there is no certainty that new non stop route from KJFK to NZAA would be commercial success or big bust and you certainly do not want Air New Zealand to be stuck with new expensive purchased A350-1000s if the new route turns out to be unprofitable fiasco

cowpatz wrote: I'm surprised that Airbus hasn't come knocking on the door with a "have we got a deal for you" and traded Air NZ's longhaul fleet.

I guess Airbus executives do not want to fly all the way from France to New Zealand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Aharon

They might someday for technology, hopefully by then there would be a faster way to travel.
SUBS17

Postby FlyingKiwi » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:46 pm

SUBS17 wrote:

I explained to you what an Algorithm is, it is a table and I also pointed out that it is only used for orbit. If you are wanting to prove me wrong somehow, go ahead code your own FLY BY WIRE it will take you Millions of years. Lets see you insert Algorithms into it. Did you go to University and learn about Algorithms in Equations?

Part of my job is teaching ATPL ground courses including systems and navigation to commercial pilots, so yes I am quite familiar with these things.
Last edited by FlyingKiwi on Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlyingKiwi

Postby Charl » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:00 pm

Chaps: SUBS is in a Special Category.
Mortals are unable to deal one-on-one with those that dwell there.
Doing so leads to unnecessary expenditure of Energy.
Charl
NZFF Pro

Postby FlyingKiwi » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:11 pm

Yes, I trimmed my post a bit. :lol:
FlyingKiwi

Postby SUBS17 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:02 am

FlyingKiwi wrote:
SUBS17 wrote:

Part of my job is teaching ATPL ground courses including systems and navigation to commercial pilots, so yes I am quite familiar with these things.

You do not appear to have knowledge of what the mathematics formula and tables described. Algorithm is for Astronauts anyway.
SUBS17

Postby dbcunnz » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:08 pm

This post was started as New Non Stop Service but has now been taken over by algorithm which is totally another subject altogether and apers to be creating some friction between members so I have now locked this post
If SUBS17 wants to start another post on algorithm he can and if you other guys want to discuss the new non stop service I suggest you start another post on it also but keep the two subject separate.
OnlineUser avatar
dbcunnz
NZFF Pro

Previous

Return to New Zealand Aviation