Real NZ Christchurch Prepay

Read and report on flightsim developers progress of upcoming or completed products

Real NZ Christchurch Prepay

Postby toprob » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:12 pm

I've added a prepay option to my Store, mainly to keep some sort of income stream prior to the release hopefully later this year.
This is aimed mainly as the real Godzone supporters, who mainly reside here on NZFF. Please ask if you have any questions!
You can pre-pay here.

Note that the initial release this year will be for Prepar3d v3 and v4 only, the FSX version will follow next year.

The benefits/conditions of prepay are listed on the product page, but basically it'll cost you $30, which is a saving on the expected price of $40. (Yes, there will be a price increase over the usual Real NZ price of $35, the actual amount is not yet settled by will probably be $40.)

The only other benefit is that you'll receive a multi-sim license, which will cover all the simulator versions of Christchurch which I may release. A 'standard' license will cover the MSFS versions only initially, with an additional (discounted for existing owners) price for the Aerofly FS2 and X-plane versions.
toprob
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Re: Real NZ Christchurch Prepay

Postby deeknow » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:15 pm

done! looking fwd to this.
deeknow
NZFF Pro

Postby ranm » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Done!
ranm
Forum Addict

Postby NZ255 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Cheers, PM me if you want some help with the AC parking gate codes.
NZ255
NZFF Pro

Postby cowpatz » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:07 pm

I’m in.
:cheers:
cowpatz
NZFF Pro

Postby toprob » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Cheers to all those who have already pre-paid.
I'll repeat here what I've said on the product page, and Facebook -- Kickstarter contributors who are waiting on their first reward are already entitled to NZCH! If this is you, and you have accidentally pre-ordered, let me know and I'll refund the pre-order.
toprob
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby emfrat » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:45 pm

Well, I was part of the Kickstarter thing, because I expect to be using FSX for a few years yet - AFS2 wasn't invented in them days. On that basis, I'm happy to prepay for the AFS2 version, even though I have no use for P3D :thumbup:

ATB
Mike
MikeW
'Propliner' is actually short for 'Proper airliner, with big rumbly radials'

emfrat
NZFF Pro

Postby toprob » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:49 pm

I promised a couple of people that I'd give some sort of warning when the prepay was coming to an end (sold out) so consider yourself warned.
The prepay 'product' will remain in the Store, just not purchasable, as it will serve a special purpose when the scenery is released -- the release version of NZCH is for Prepar3d only, and will include the FSX version eventually, but those who prepaid (and the kickstarter supporters) will get every and any sim version of NZCH if/when released. The separate 'product' needs to stay to allow me to add downloads as they are finished.
Still no idea how far away NZCH is, but it must be getting closer... :?:
toprob
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Return to Announcements