Possibly something worth considering as it is all P3D, X-plane or AF2 going forward
Thanks to the incredible genius of our very own George CARTY .... we have pleasure releasing the latest improvements and expansions for our DC-10 project. This upgrade is composed of new aircraft base packs, panels, and panel gauges/core files. The Improvements incorporated into this latest release are as follows ....
1. The previously missing external night lighting effects files are now included within each individual DC-10 aircraft base pack.
2. The DC-10-10 (standard version) MGW has now been corrected.
3. The DC-10-10 and DC-10-10CF (standard version) fuel capacities have now been corrected also.
4. New/edited 3D models featuring GMAX wing flexing improvements are now provided .... these GMAX improvements are based on what we´ve been able to apply to these models given the limited source code available to us.
5. 2X new 4-fuel tank featured "DC-10-10(ER)" and "DC-10-10CF(ER)" aircraft base packs and 2X new and supporting 4-fuel tank featured "DC-10-10(ER) and "DC-10-10CF(ER)" panels have been released .... these are referred to internally as "LAKER AIRWAYS versions" since this airline was the first to benefit from this configuration which was also later applied to a small number of other DC-10-10's. Information concerning this rare configuration may be reviewed here ....
http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/threa ... -expansion
6. Existing textures for each of the following DC-10-10 subjects feature revised FLTSIM.XX data designating these aircraft as "DC-10-10(ER)" and "DC-10-10CF(ER)" versions .... and the file description data for each these subjects, on our DC-10-10 texture downloads page sections, have also now been edited to reflect these alterations for ease of identification ....
- Airtours G-TAOS 2000
- American Airlines N117AA 1989
- American Trans Air N183AT 1986
- Caribbean Airways G-BBSZ 1977
- Laker Airways G-AZZD 1973
- Laker Airways Skytrain G-AZZD 1978
- Laker Airways Skytrain G-BBSZ 1981
- My Travel G-TAOS 2002
- Premiair OY-CNY 1998
- Scanair SE-DHY 1990
- Sun Country Airlines N573SC 1995
- Western Airlines N914WA 1981
- Federal Express N558FE 1999
7. New panels for all DC-10 versions have been released (all FSX version PANEL.CFG files now have their forward left and forward right side views fixed .... this particular issue "was never" applicable to FS9/FS2004).
8. Other main panel instrument re-configurations have been applied to "all DC-10 panel versions" .... bringing these panels closer to panel/gauge layouts of some operators.
9. The panel/gauge night lighting effects for "all DC-10 panels" (which only became evident during some FS time of day lighting scenarios) has been attended to/fixed .... we believe.
10. Our forum based/online DC-10 manual has been updated to reflect these latest edits/improvements and additions and may be accessed as follows ....
http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/threa ... ling-notes
PLEASE NOTE: The above manual includes a number clarified instructions, checklists, and both written and video tutorials .... and almost all of the information necessary in order to be able to understand and fully enjoy these DC-10 simulations. It is recommended that this manual be revised frequently as this information (like that within most of our other manuals) is constantly revised .... as we perceive any need to do so.
PLEASE NOTE ALSO: Beyond the above explanations there are no changes to any of our existing DC-10 sound packs or texture files .... this data "has not" been altered.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests