Solved.

Information and support relating to this forthcoming New Zealand Vector Land Class addon.

Solved.

Postby loganbrooks25 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Solved.
Last edited by loganbrooks25 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
loganbrooks25

Topic author

Postby toprob » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:11 pm

I'm sure that Tim will get back to you. By the way, VLC does have a support forum here.
One thing to be careful about with download managers is the way in which they divide downloads into segments. If a download site allows a limited number of downloads, each segment can count as one -- so you should take care to limit the number of segments so that you don't use them all up before you get the full file. On my site I recommend 2 or 3 segments only.
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby Ian Warren » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:14 pm

I was wondering since you owned ORBX NZSI , you had a problem with d/loading the ChristchurchX , now why do you buy VLC with you now again having d/load problems again.
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Postby loganbrooks25 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Ian Warren wrote:
QUOTE (Ian Warren @ Jan 12 2015,8:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was wondering since you owned ORBX NZSI , you had a problem with d/loading the ChristchurchX , now why do you buy VLC with you now again having d/load problems again.

I have never had any other problems downloading, christchurch x is great btw, these problems are just a unfortunate fluke espicially with the download manager failing,

toprob wrote:
QUOTE (toprob @ Jan 12 2015,8:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure that Tim will get back to you. By the way, VLC does have a support forum here.
One thing to be careful about with download managers is the way in which they divide downloads into segments. If a download site allows a limited number of downloads, each segment can count as one -- so you should take care to limit the number of segments so that you don't use them all up before you get the full file. On my site I recommend 2 or 3 segments only.

Yeah Ive had no problem from your site beforedownloading auckland, this is first time this has ever happened for me, using a different website, but thanks for the reply
loganbrooks25

Topic author

Postby Timmo » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:52 pm

This is being sorted out via Pm smile.gif
(can mods either move or close this thread please smile.gif)
Timmo
NZFF Pro

Return to Vector Land Class