Problems with VLC and P3D V2.2

Information and support relating to this forthcoming New Zealand Vector Land Class addon.

Postby Nzpilot1992 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello I recently purchased P3D V2.2 and VLC but I am having problems with VLC in P3D.

I am experiencing elevation problems on different airports and heliports for example my Auckland hospital is now sitting in a huge crater and many airports are sitting on a plateau hill or even mountain or some are half covered in dirt grass or trees ...... the only other addons I have are FTX GLOBAL+VECTOR.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers
Nzpilot1992

Topic author

Postby toprob » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Does it work without Vector? My understanding (based on some vague memory of something I might have read, or just imagined I read, some time ago) is that FTX Vector can work with other vector products, provided the priority is correctly set. However if I'm wrong, then you'd need to disable one of these conflicting vector products.
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby Timmo » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Do you have any AI Airtraffic addons as well?
Timmo
NZFF Pro

Postby Nzpilot1992 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Hello.

Toprob: Yes it works without vector and I have not tried messing too much with the library.

Timmo: No no AI traffic mate ..... actually I do not enjoy AI traffic it does some pretty unrealistic stuff sometimes.
Nzpilot1992

Topic author

Return to Vector Land Class