New Zealand Coastal flightplans

Share your simulated flights around NZ here. The place to post your flight reports, flight plan instructions and progress on tours

Postby Adrian Brausch » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi all,..I hvae had these knocking about for a while,..thought i'd share !. These are a bunch of simple flightplans I made for NZ coastal flying. 3 of them are flightplans departing from RNZAF Base Auckland/Whenuapai NZWP, they will then take you out to approx a mile or so out from the coast,..in some cases overflying some low land area's. I would recommend an altitude of 2500 as there are one or two higher landmasses the flightplans will bring you near. The other two Flightplans AB_VFR P-3 Lower N.Island 40ml boundary search and AB_VFR P-3 Upper N.Island 40ml boundary search will take you out to approx 40 miles out where you can imagine doing a sortie checking out shipping around our 40ml NZ boundary. These also depart from Whenuapai.

I've flown them and dont seem to be any problems. As usual there is a link to my skydrive where you will find the zip 'AB NZ Coastal Flightplans.zip'. Please read the READ ME and view the VIEW ME !.

Get the Flightplans HERE

AB.
Last edited by Adrian Brausch on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrian Brausch

Topic author

Postby Splitpin » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Great work big fella , and lots of it by the look.
Would suit the P-3 .
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Postby Adrian Brausch » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:15 pm

thanks Marty,..they do suit the P-3,..I set the airspeed to 200kt's,..one notch flaps and set the autopilot to follow the flightplan at 2500ft,...great way to see NZ's coasts,..lots of stuff I hadnt seen before !

AB
Adrian Brausch

Topic author

Postby Splitpin » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Adrian Brausch wrote:
QUOTE (Adrian Brausch @ Apr 11 2014,9:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks Marty,..they do suit the P-3,..I set the airspeed to 200kt's,..one notch flaps and set the autopilot to follow the flightplan at 2500ft,...great way to see NZ's coasts,..lots of stuff I hadnt seen before !

AB

No problem A.B .... Great work dude.
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Postby Charl » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:18 am

That's a great job... I remember trying to come up with a convincing tour for the RNZAF AI Orion package

Flying yours, you stand a chance of meeting one on the way!

AB do you have to be a card-carrying member of M$ OneDrive to download your stuff?
I get turned away...
Charl
NZFF Pro

Postby Ian Warren » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:32 am

After Martins updated site and P3 plan with a new aircraft this morning but AB, going to be worth having a tinker around with cool.gif
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Postby Adrian Brausch » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:46 am

Charl wrote:
QUOTE (Charl @ Apr 12 2014,9:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a great job... I remember trying to come up with a convincing tour for the RNZAF AI Orion package

Flying yours, you stand a chance of meeting one on the way!

AB do you have to be a card-carrying member of M$ OneDrive to download your stuff?
I get turned away...

Oh thats odd ?..should be accessable to anyone clicking the link...flickme your email..il send it to you.

AB
Adrian Brausch

Topic author

Postby ardypilot » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:24 am

Great to see these plans. Compling tours like this are a lot of fun.

I'm currently with Robin to release a series of VFR adventure flight plans under the Real NZ banner- watch this space! winkyy.gif
ardypilot
NZFF Pro

Return to Flights