Brendon Deere's Spitfire

Request repaints, ask questions and find downloads from the Virtual Vintage Flyers NZ project

Postby K5054NZ » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:54 pm

Hi all

Just briefly, another Paul Rebauffat-based Spitfire repaint has just been uploaded by VVFNZ, filename "zkspt.zip". The repaint shows Brendon Deere's Spitfire ZK-SPT/PV270 as she is hoped to appear when complete - his uncle Alan Deere's personal aircraft AL/EN568. When I first talked to Brendon about the project he said she should fly by April 2008, but this was a couple of years back, so I'm not sure how realistic it is.

Hopefully she should show up at FlightSim.com by week's end. I'll try get some screenies up soon, too.
Last edited by K5054NZ on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K5054NZ
Sim-holic

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:04 pm

Hi ya Zak , Allan Deere , I'd put this guy in top 'NZ' Battle of Britain pilots , not only was he feature'd in the 1969 BOB Movie , in his escape there , but the many other smacks and crashes he surfived .. maybe Peter Jackson again ? .. another movie smile.gif possible cool.gif
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Postby K5054NZ » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:12 pm

Ian Warren wrote:
QUOTE (Ian Warren @ Oct 16 2007, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi ya Zak , Allan Deere , I'd put this guy in top 'NZ' Battle of Britain pilots , not only was he feature'd in the 1969 BOB Movie , in his escape there , but the many other smacks and crashes he surfived .. maybe Peter Jackson again ? .. another movie smile.gif possible cool.gif

Hell yes, Ian! I'd love to see a "Nine Lives" film....must say it'd be great to have a Spit Mk.I/II replica in the colours of KL-B next to the AHC's Hurri.....

I saw a "NEW ZEALAND" shoulder flash in BoB, very classy!
K5054NZ
Sim-holic

Topic author

Return to Virtual Vintage Flyers NZ