Cool Suggestion Please

Read and write about updates, changes, or any issues regarding the NZFF website and community

Cool Suggestion Please

Postby Aharon » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:36 am

Shaom and greetings NZFF management,

May I make suggestion for new subforum for Non Flightsim Related section, please??

The new subforum is called Pacific Sim And Other Areas Aviation which is for present and history of commercial aviation of all countries in Pacific Sim and other areas that does not belong to New Zealand Aviation.

Good idea??

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon
Sim-holic

Topic author

Re: Cool Suggestion Please

Postby deeknow » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:05 am

Hey Aharon, thanks for that, seems like a sound idea, we're having a catchup tonight so will try and remember to bring it up then :thumbup:
deeknow
NZFF Pro

Postby Aharon » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:09 am

deeknow wrote:Hey Aharon, thanks for that, seems like a sound idea, we're having a catchup tonight so will try and remember to bring it up then :thumbup:

Thanks for thinking about my idea. I just simply do not feel comfortable discussing about aviation history of Australia or any Pacific Rim country in New Zealand Aviation subforum even though there are tons of NZFF forum members who are experts in aviation history of Pacific Rim countries.

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon
Sim-holic

Topic author

Postby Aharon » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:51 am

Thanks to Deeknow for agreeing to my suggestion to create Australia and Pacific Rim Aviation subforum.

That would make great place for discussion of history of commercial aviation of Australia and Pacific Rim areas

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon
Sim-holic

Topic author

Return to Forum Community Discussion