Repaint Requests

Discuss aircraft addons and repaints for Flight Simulator here

Re: Repaint Requests

Postby deeknow » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:59 am

found it, uploaded here to my Google drive account, lemme know when you have it Aahron so I can delete, will try and get ahold of Dan if he's still about to see if he's ok with it being shared...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cEjK ... sp=sharing
deeknow
NZFF Pro

Postby Aharon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:28 pm

Deeknow,

Thanks for the download. I finished downloading the livery and will await for you to give me green light (oppss I said green again) to go ahead and fly that livery in my FSX after you get clearance from Dan the painter unless you tell me it is ok for me to fly the green livery now.

And thanks for welcoming me to the NZFF forums.

Dash8captain, thanks for looking for livery but Deeknow just solved the problem by sending me the livery.

Once again, thanks to Deeknow and Dash8captain for kindness.

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon

Postby deeknow » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:53 pm

I would just go ahead and use it Aahron, should work fine in P3D.
Dan wont be bothered I wouldn't think, also he's proving hard to locate. Anyone know of his whereabouts, hope he's still alive and kicking?
deeknow
NZFF Pro

Postby Aharon » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:51 am

Deeknow,

Okay once again, thanks for your kindness in helping me finding the cool green New Zealand livery. I will go ahead and install the green livery.

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon

Postby ranm » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Anyone keen and can create a repaint of the Sounds Air Pilatus PC12 for the Carenado model?
Google image search here

Regards - Ran
ranm
Forum Addict

Postby trowland.b » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Anyone keen to repaint the A2A Harvard in the ZK-ENE US NAVY or old camo scheme?
trowland.b

Postby K5054NZ » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:21 am

Has anyone repainted the SibWings Cessna Bird Dog as ZK-FYA? There are loads of photos online and I have a few more saved for reference. The first photo is by my friend Errol Cavit, sadly I've not recorded the name of the second photographer:
ImageCessna Bird Dog ZK-FYA by Zac Yates, on Flickr
K5054NZ

Postby Radar88 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:14 pm

K5054NZ wrote:Has anyone repainted the SibWings Cessna Bird Dog as ZK-FYA? There are loads of photos online and I have a few more saved for reference. The first photo is by my friend Errol Cavit, sadly I've not recorded the name of the second photographer:

What your after is Jankees repaint as seen on his 2014 NZFF posting ZK-FYA unfortunately the aussiex.org website link mentioned in the posting, is no longer available as the site was hacked a few years ago. I believe you might find the repaint in the Warbirds Library on Sim Outhouse Combat Flight Centre. You may need to register on their website. That's if Jankees the man himself spots your posting with a reply or maybe either Adam or Naki if they spot this posting update also, they might be able to assist on where to find a link to Jankees repaint of the SibWings Cessna Bird Dog ZK-FYA.
Radar88
Forum Addict

Postby K5054NZ » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:27 pm

Radar88 wrote:What your after is Jankees repaint as seen on his 2014 NZFF posting ZK-FYA unfortunately the aussiex.org website link mentioned in the posting, is no longer available as the site was hacked a few years ago. I believe you might find the repaint in the Warbirds Library on Sim Outhouse Combat Flight Centre. You may need to register on their website. That's if Jankees the man himself spots your posting with a reply or maybe either Adam or Naki if they spot this posting update also, they might be able to assist on where to find a link to Jankees repaint of the SibWings Cessna Bird Dog ZK-FYA.

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll have a snoop around SOH and see if I can find it.
K5054NZ

Postby K5054NZ » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:42 pm

OK, a couple of longshots here folks:

The Bear Studios Nanchang CJ-6a is a fantastic model which is crying out for Kiwi paints. Several fly in NZ with very distinct and well-documented schemes but in particular I'd love to see ZK-JQS and ZK-OII (which should be fairly straightforward?), and ZK-WOK (in her current PLAAF camo, although the old Albanian desert scheme could be cool).

The other is very niche. I'd love to have a repaint of the Flight Replicas Hispano Buchon in the colours of G-BOML as she appeared at Warbirds Over Wanaka 1992. I have saved a bunch of reference photos from the net and put them into a Flickr album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVYYaHN There may be some forumites who were at the show or others, like me, who saw her only in books and videos.

Thank you very, very much to anyone who can take pity on me.
K5054NZ

Postby K5054NZ » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:27 pm

Please forgive my lateness to the topic: has anyone done NAC paints for the Milviz 737-200 for FSX?
K5054NZ

Postby K5054NZ » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:55 am

Hi all,
Another, non-Kiwi request. I've been having a ton of fun flying the Tim Conrad-designed, Michael Pook-updated XP-40Q (fsx_curtissp40q.zip on FlightSim.com) but the schemes are total fiction. Is there anyone who would be eager to replicate the real XP-40Q2's civilian scheme as below?
ImageNX300B by Zac Yates, on Flickr
ImageAMTech box art (unreleased) by Zac Yates, on Flickr
ImageDraw Decal 1/48 by Zac Yates, on Flickr
ImageXP-40Q Taichiro Yamashita profiles by Zac Yates, on Flickr
ImageXP-40Q Taichiro Yamashita top by Zac Yates, on Flickr
ImageXP-40Q Taichiro Yamashita bottom by Zac Yates, on Flickr
ImageXP-40Q Taichiro Yamashita front by Zac Yates, on Flickr
K5054NZ

Previous

Return to Aircraft