Aircraft for Prepare3Dv4

Discuss aircraft addons and repaints for Flight Simulator here

Aircraft for Prepare3Dv4

Postby Barrington » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:55 pm

:unsure: Having just purchased this new version of P3D, can anyone advise where I can get any of the following freeware that will work in the new version: Boeing 727, 737, 747 or higher, or Airbus 320 upwards.
I have purchased the I Fly 737NG and am working through the complexity, but would like to install a less complex version as is available on FSX.
Do any of these migration tools really work and are they likely to 'screw up' the system?
Also does anyone know if WOI traffic can work with P3Dv4?
Any help would be appreciated :thumbup:
Barrington
Barrington
Forum Addict

Topic author

Re: Aircraft for Prepare3Dv4

Postby dbcunnz » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Barrington wrote::unsure: Having just purchased this new version of P3D, can anyone advise where I can get any of the following freeware that will work in the new version: Boeing 727, 737, 747 or higher, or Airbus 320 upwards.
I have purchased the I Fly 737NG and am working through the complexity, but would like to install a less complex version as is available on FSX.
Do any of these migration tools really work and are they likely to 'screw up' the system?
Also does anyone know if WOI traffic can work with P3Dv4?
Any help would be appreciated :thumbup:
Barrington

Have a look at this site the air_new_zealand_package_fsx_p3d works in P3D v4 and some of the others most probably will work
http://www.rikoooo.com/
OnlineUser avatar
dbcunnz
NZFF Pro

Re: Aircraft for Prepare3Dv4

Postby ZKIWI » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 pm

I have got the Wilco 737PIC working fine in P3Dv4.
ZKIWI

Return to Aircraft