Postby Craig » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:54 pm

Taupo is being done..

Screenshots are here http://z11.invisionfree.com/nzff/index. ... c=1319&hl=
Craig

Postby toprob » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:19 pm

Naki wrote: Robin

What is demo ware?

Oops, I missed this.
Demoware in this case means a small free scenery designed to give folk a sample of what is available for purchase.
Sometimes it is limited, but not always. Paraparaumu will not be time or feature-limited, but it will not include the photoreal ground textures for the Greater Wellington area.
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby nzquiet1 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:57 pm

Hi there toprob, do you have an ETA (or is that ETD) on when NZPP will be coming out?
nzquiet1

Postby G-HEVN » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:05 pm

Missed this thread, oops!

Very excited about Paraparam as it's close to where I hope to be living soon, and very excited about Whakatane, as I've actually flown from there (in EJY) >nzflag< :wub:
G-HEVN

Postby macca22au » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:52 am

First and please, could as much scenery as possible be made compatible with FSX. However I have run the RBE mesh and scenery in X without problems, as well as add-ons for Wellington and the Taranaki photoreal. But I can't see that anyone has requested the most beautiful part of NZ, Nelson and Tasman Bay. If anyone is keen to do that area, I am a willing purchaser. I read somewhere that a Marlborough is being designed at the moment, so a Nelson and Tasman would be a great complement.
macca22au

Postby anthonynz » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:37 pm

what about nelson
anthonynz

Postby K5054NZ » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:01 pm

MANDEVILLE! I've tried flying out of Gore and it's horrendous....a Mandeville scenery, complete with The Moth, the museum, Croydon Aircraft Co's hangars etc would be a dream. Just the thing to remind us of summer during this nasty autumn we're having. A virtual "Weekend Eight" would be grand.

By the same token, how about Hood? I've only ever seen one freeware NZMN in my life, and it wasn't all that nice to look at (no offence to the designer).
K5054NZ

Postby Snowman » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:16 pm

toprob wrote:
QUOTE(toprob @ Nov 17 2006, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TonyNBL5136 wrote: I would love to NZPP Paraparaumu modled. For many years it was the main airpport for Wellington or Rongatai as it was called. Now it is used as a freight and GA base.

I am working on a demo-ware Paraparaumu for FS9 and FSX. This will be fully functional, but will be better with the Real NZ Wellington attached!:)

Any advances on the NZPP scenery Rob ?????

Lawrie New_Zealand_etc.gif

Snowman
NZFF Pro

Postby Snowman » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:20 pm

Goff_nznr wrote:
QUOTE(Goff_nznr @ Oct 29 2006, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about an updated Hawke's Bay Airport, (Napier), and Hastings Aerodrome?

Napier Airport NZNR 2007................ Just putting the finishing touches to a Napier Airport scenery, including a photoreal type terminal building and many other custom buildings.
Should be released on Avsim in the next week or two.

Lawrie. New_Zealand_etc.gif

Snowman
NZFF Pro

Postby Naki » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:26 pm

Great! looking forward to it Lawrie
Last edited by Naki on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naki
NZFF Pro

Postby Snowman » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:28 pm

NZ1 wrote:
QUOTE(NZ1 @ May 1 2006, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bigdogshark62 wrote: Ahem...

HAMILTON!

Thank you.

Affirm! biggrin.gif

Another one ive been working on lately, NZHN Hamilton.
Should be uploaded to Avsim in the next week or so.

Snowman
NZFF Pro

Postby Snowman » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:36 pm

I forgot to mention,......................
There will also be a companion scenery to go with the Napier Airport scenery.
The Sea Port of Napier. It will be a separate scenery and download, and one does not require the other to work.
I just thought i would do this one as an added scenery interest to the area, as it can be seen quite clearly from the airport.

Snowman
NZFF Pro

Postby cowpatz » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:32 am

Although not in NZ a Norfolk Island scenery package would be great. It is a great stepping stone for international GA flights from NZ.
Remember the 50-50-90 rule. Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong!

cowpatz
NZFF Pro

Postby Snowman » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:15 pm

cowpatz wrote:
QUOTE(cowpatz @ Aug 7 2007, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although not in NZ a Norfolk Island scenery package would be great. It is a great stepping stone for international GA flights from NZ.

I did a sort of half-pie job of a Norfolk scenery about 3 years ago, but never finished it. I f i could get hold of some decent pics of the place, maybe i could be persuaded to have another go at it.

Snowman
NZFF Pro

Postby mavman » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:49 pm

Great news! Looking forward to them both! Still waiting for someone to have a go at Dunedin Intl Airport!! (hint hint anyone?!)... winkyy.gif
mavman
Forum Addict

Postby Snowman » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:02 pm

mavman wrote:
QUOTE(mavman @ Aug 7 2007, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great news! Looking forward to them both! Still waiting for someone to have a go at Dunedin Intl Airport!! (hint hint anyone?!)... winkyy.gif

There are a few NZDN freeware sceneries out there......................
Most notable would be Daniel De Bono's one, filename........... dunedindudv3.0.zip available from Avsim.
I am using a modified version version of Daniels scenery.
I belive Ian Warren was looking into building a new Dunedin Airport scenery, but i dont know what progress has happened with that.

Snowman
NZFF Pro

Postby Ian Warren » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:47 pm

Snowman wrote:
QUOTE(Snowman @ Aug 13 2007, 05:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mavman wrote:

There are a few NZDN freeware sceneries out there......................
Most notable would be Daniel De Bono's one, filename........... dunedindudv3.0.zip available from Avsim.
I am using a modified version version of Daniels scenery.
I belive Ian Warren was looking into building a new Dunedin Airport scenery, but i dont know what progress has happened with that.

Slowly workin on it , photoreal Thanx to many hundreds of pics by Nic Beatie and Jon Murchison .
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Postby Eagle-1 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:48 pm

My 3 would have to be
1) Great Barrier
2) Milford Sound Airport
3) Waikato
Eagle-1

Postby creator2003 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:10 pm

ive done waikato city scenery buildings photoreal and hospital &helipad but was a beta version ,its uploaded at avsim under waikatocity,im working on the updated version now but is on going project with the list of stuff ,also there is raglan posted here at nzff ,no hamilton airport yet sorry
creator2003
NZFF Pro

Postby Snowman » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:08 pm

Ian Warren wrote:
QUOTE(Ian Warren @ Aug 8 2007, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Snowman wrote:
QUOTE(Snowman @ Aug 13 2007, 05:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mavman wrote:
There are a few NZDN freeware sceneries out there......................Most notable would be Daniel De Bono's one, filename........... dunedindudv3.0.zip available from Avsim.I am using a modified version version of Daniels scenery.I belive Ian Warren was looking into building a new Dunedin Airport scenery, but i dont know what progress has happened with that. Lawrie. New_Zealand_etc.gif
Slowly workin on it , photoreal Thanx to many hundreds of pics by Nic Beatie and Jon Murchison .
Now that WILL be worth waiting for Ian. Looking forward very much to that. Later this year maybe ???? Lawrie. New_Zealand_etc.gif
Eagle-1 wrote:
QUOTE(Eagle-1 @ Aug 8 2007, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My 3 would have to be1) Great Barrier2) Milford Sound Airport3) Waikato
Rob Diebold did a really nice Great Barrier scenery with both Claris and Okiwi airfields.filename........................ gbisld-1.zip available from Avsim.Lawrie. New_Zealand_etc.gif

Snowman
NZFF Pro

PreviousNext

Return to Scenery