Taranaki Photo Scenery

An area to discuss scenery addons for virtual NZ

Re: Taranaki Photo Scenery

Postby NZ255 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Hey Che, you probably already know but you can get away with a bgl compression rate of 85-90% which saves quite a bit of space.
NZ255
NZFF Pro

Postby Riddlez » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:53 pm

NZ255 wrote:Hey Che, you probably already know but you can get away with a bgl compression rate of 85-90% which saves quite a bit of space.

Yup have mines at 83% actually lol, Just to squeeze that little bit extra out! Though not mega worried, it's 2016 and more and more have people have Ultra Fibre which makes things better. :D
Riddlez

Topic author

Postby Riddlez » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Just giving everyone an update on this.

I've just been down to Stratford Aerodrome and Hawera Aerodrome to take reference photos of the airports. I'm going to include Riddlez Stratford and Hawera Aerodrome as part of this photo scenery.

I haven't got any new screenshots to show just yet! But will work on it when we finish our next airport. Will keep you informed.

-Che
Riddlez

Topic author

Postby Naki » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:42 am

Any update on this? Love to see Stratford and Hawera in P3D!
Naki
NZFF Pro

Postby Riddlez » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Naki wrote:Any update on this? Love to see Stratford and Hawera in P3D!

Hi Naki,

Yup still working on it! I'm going to get my latest airport done first which is in America, as well as other business commitments I have to do. Then I'll work on getting this one out.

Not a lot to do on it. I've done the photo coverage, just have to develop Stratford and Hawera (which are pretty small and easy to develop). Plus finish the 3D Models for New Plymouth city and finish the autogen. Wish LINZ had the building footprints available for Taranaki, I'd be done by now!

-Che
Riddlez

Topic author

Previous

Return to Scenery