CreatorMakers NZAA

An area to discuss scenery addons for virtual NZ

CreatorMakers NZAA

Postby CreatorMaker » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:57 am

Ive had NZAA part built for the last 7 years which ive decided to just release as freeware since its not doing anything on my Hard drive ,warning this is not a complete Airport ,it needs a runway AFCAD done and other little bits that may of since changed but all in all most of main buildings are there and placed as i left it along time back ,i believe best way of fixing it to standard will be removed some afcad placement files i have in scenery folder though that is for you guys to work out guld codes for buildings are included ,there is some airport photoreal in the folder also ,i will be around on and of for some support if needed but i also have other scenery's of Auckland city objects to get to a point for use which includes the 7000plus sq-km of photo real and islands to sort out for a quick release so will help were i can as is all this scenery is doing nothing for nobody ...
i have tried on P3d works the same as it does in fsx for me ,you are welcome to alter for use but id like to see the end file upload freeware and working as a airport option for freeware users ,please keep my eula with the file and ill be happy i gave it away for free ...
Download link https://mega.nz/#!HBhD0BxI!nqDF8slqAah5 ... VYc0sUbtoQ

Install like any other scenery then remove crap that doesnt work for you etc ...
Mike
CreatorMaker

Topic author

Re: CreatorMakers NZAA

Postby Splitpin » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Cheers Mike ...but for me , it will always be your Hamilton ...must revisit again soon. :rockon:
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Postby cowpatz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Sorry for the late replay Mike but thanks very much for this generous gesture.
The scenery that is there is excellent work. A real shame that you have decided not to complete it. Cheers.
cowpatz
NZFF Pro

Postby toprob » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:24 pm

Yes, brilliant! It is a lot more complete that I expected, and for someone like me who hasn't been near the real NZAA in a decade, it could easily be all I'd ever need.
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby cowpatz » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:21 pm

toprob wrote:Yes, brilliant! It is a lot more complete that I expected, and for someone like me who hasn't been near the real NZAA in a decade, it could easily be all I'd ever need.

.........and for someone like you to produce some nice ground polys and maybe complete the domestic terminal...... :P
cowpatz
NZFF Pro

Postby toprob » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Luckily people like me are easy to find, they tend to congregate under overpasses at this time of the year ....

However, I do have a GMAX model called 'NZAA_dom_term', so provided nothing has changed over the last decade, it should be ready to go:)
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby towerguy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:25 am

nothing changed in the last decade??? ... at Auckland????

I've been off work sick for the last 6 weeks and tremble at the thought of going back next week as to what I will find
and where I'll have to look for it!!!

:blink:
CPU- i7 4790K @4.0Gb Cooler- Noctua NH-D15 M/B- Z97 ProGamer P/S- 750W RAM- 16Gb
Graphics- Nvidia GTX970 16Gb Drives- 2x 120Gb SSD Samsung 850EVO, 1x 2Tb HD, 1x DVD-RW
Sound- on M/B Logitec 5.1 surround sound system OS- Win 10 pro , all wrapped in a black Corsair case Display - Panasonic UHD 4k 50" Flatscreen TV.( 3840x2160 Res)
towerguy
Sim-holic

Postby Splitpin » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Hope your feeling better TG ...hang in there.
Splitpin
NZFF Pro

Postby Aharon » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:58 am

Splitpin wrote:Cheers Mike ...but for me , it will always be your Hamilton ...must revisit again soon. :rockon:

There is Hamilton airport scenery for FSX that I do not know about?

And did anybody do "NZAA needs a runway AFCAD done and other little bits that may of since changed "?

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon
Forum Addict

Postby toprob » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:06 am

Take a look here for Hamilton, the link is in the last post.

I think the comment about a NZAA AFCAD really referred to the fact that the airport has changed a lot recently, but Mike's unfinished airport works ok with the existing AFCAD. It would be great to add some features to this scenery, and I've said before I'd be happy to help, but only as part of a team.
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby Aharon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:07 am

Toprob,

Thanks for cool answers.

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon
Forum Addict

Postby Aharon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:13 am

Do not want to offend you but that link took me to first post of this thread that shows link for freeware NZAA scenery? I do not see any link for freeware Hamilton airport in this thread unless it is my too groggy brain fooling me this morning during my breakfast.

Please advise?

Thanks,

Aharon
Aharon
Forum Addict

Postby toprob » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:00 am

Sorry about that, I meant this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=21044
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby Aharon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:13 am

Toprob,

Not a problem Thanks for the useful links to three airports.

And thanks for your kind help.

Regards,

Aharon
Aharon
Forum Addict

Postby scaber » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Thanks for this Mike, just DL it and will try to take a look tonight but I'm a bit under the weather with a bad cold so may have to put it off. Anyway, good of you to share this. :cheers:
scaber

Return to Scenery