P3D V 3 installers

The official REAL NZ support forum

Re: P3D V 3 installers

Postby Ian Warren » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:43 am

toprob wrote:That's why I was wondering if there was something else which I'm not aware of -- any other HK scenery at all? Does Doug's photoscenery include any airport files? Since most airport facilities files have the airport code in the name, then searching your entire simulator install for NZHK might turn up something.

There is other airport files, simply the photo and the AGN , for the VLC I run your HK , I stuck to the VLC because of so much photo real and specific the issues with ORBX elevations.
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Re: P3D V 3 installers

Postby towerguy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:34 pm

thanks guys
I will have look tomorrow as we got invited to the movies with the kids this avo, and then to our local for a few pints, and probably not in a good condition to start messing around with software right now.
cheers and enjoy the new year
Craig

PS. check the brain at the door - but "Assassins Creed" -- good bit of kick ass, well worth the price of a ticket. :thumbup:
CPU- i7 4790K @4.0Gb Cooler- Noctua NH-D15 M/B- Z97 ProGamer P/S- 750W RAM- 16Gb
Graphics- Nvidia GTX970 16Gb Drives- 2x 120Gb SSD Samsung 850EVO, 1x 2Tb HD, 1x DVD-RW
Sound- on M/B Logitec 5.1 surround sound system OS- Win 10 pro , all wrapped in a black Corsair case Display - Panasonic UHD 4k 50" Flatscreen TV.( 3840x2160 Res)
towerguy
Sim-holic

Previous

Return to Godzone 'Real New Zealand' Scenery Support