Real NZCH - FSX version

The official REAL NZ support forum

Real NZCH - FSX version

Postby Goff_nznr » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:21 am

I purchased 'Real New Zealand NZCH_Christchurch' way back in October on the premise, (via Godzone website), that its FSX version would be released "shortly". Any idea how much longer to wait? Thanks.
Goff_nznr
Forum Addict

Topic author

Re: Real NZCH - FSX version

Postby toprob » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:07 am

I am so sorry about this, for the last few months I've been unable to work. At the moment I look after my mum full time, and I'm not sure whether that will change in the near future. I was sharing shifts with my brother, but I can no longer afford the cost of travelling, mum lives in the North Island, while I'm in the South, so it makes more sense to stay here.
I don't know how long this will be necessary, I may end up shifting here permanently, but that still doesn't solve the issue with finding time to do any work.
Mum has never had Internet here, so communicating with the world via phone data has been an interesting experience :)
I'm aware that this isn't a great way to run a business, but there are not a lot of options.
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby Goff_nznr » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:03 am

Thanks for your response. Which is the best way of contacting you with my bank details for a refund?
Goff_nznr
Forum Addict

Topic author

Postby toprob » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:50 am

Via the contact page on my website, which has an email form, or directly via email if you have my email address. The simplest way is to 'reply' to the order confirmation email.
Robin
toprob
NZFF Pro

Postby Goff_nznr » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:17 am

Much appreciated. Thanks. :)
Goff_nznr
Forum Addict

Topic author

Return to Godzone 'Real New Zealand' Scenery Support