A2A Harvard/Texan Multiplay Sunday 15th May

For everything about online flying around New Zealand

A2A Harvard/Texan Multiplay Sunday 15th May

Postby Ian Warren » Sat May 14, 2016 9:03 am

I picked this up on the A2A forums and thought , now I do need a break and need some MP time, I have offered to host this flyin , great thing is using IWM Duxford Freeware Scenery link below .. making it easy for everyone to have a scenery for screens , Nic posted the link below, here it is again (Freeware scenery from Just Flight: http://www.justflight.com/product/iwm-d ... tion-group )

We will use the NZFF Team Speak Channel atl01.bargainvoice.com:7890

I'll be starting earlier in case people need a little help and course others in different time zones may simply want to stop in for a chat if any have setup issues, generally its just smooth sailing into it.

My mate and myself are avid formation flyers in the T6 and are looking for a few more people to "spice things up".
The plan is; This Sunday at 1400 (Australian Eastern Standard Time) we meet up on a server and fly some formation for however long it take s s to get bored.

Details:
- FSX Boxed Edition
- Will most likely be flying from IWM Duxford (Freeware scenery from Just Flight: http://www.justflight.com/product/iwm-d ... tion-group )
- Comms will be through Skype (unless someone can suggest a better alternative)

If you are interested leave a reply or pm and let me know what repaint you are going to fly with so I can make sure I have it for some nice screenshots.

Don't hesitate with any questions especially regarding timezone etc..

Depending on response/numbers I will follow with further information regarding the server we use and anything else that may arise.

Regards, Nic
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Re: A2A Harvard/Texan Multiplay Sunday 15th May

Postby dbcunnz » Sat May 14, 2016 10:28 am

Ian are you cheating by using everyone else to get your image for next months comp :arrr:
OnlineUser avatar
dbcunnz
NZFF Pro

Postby Ian Warren » Sat May 14, 2016 10:33 am

:lol: Not a bad Idea ! .. :lol: .... trouble is were flying around Duxford ... I wonder if I can get away with saying this is Wigram Airforce World Museum :unsure: ... :lol:
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby Ron Attwood » Sat May 14, 2016 11:33 am

Just checking in. Looking forward to Sunday night. Is there a plan (not flight plan) for this formation session? Assigned positions etc. Anyway, sounds like fun. :uk:
Ron Attwood

Postby Ian Warren » Sat May 14, 2016 11:46 am

Gidday Ron , Welcome to the New Zealand FlghtSim Forums B-) ,

I think we will just play it by ear for the starter, I think It maybe just keeping it in the boundary of Duxford at the moment unless you have some suggestions for nearby airfields.
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby Ron Attwood » Sat May 14, 2016 1:34 pm

No, no suggestions Ian. I'll just go with the flow. :)
Ron Attwood

Postby Ian Warren » Sat May 14, 2016 1:39 pm

It is a great scenery , I have your paint installed, a snazzy addition to add to the mix B-) , It really is well done ! :)
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Sat May 14, 2016 1:41 pm

I have flip onto Team Speak, if you want to try that out , if not I be running it early tomorrow morning making it a little easier for you or others.
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Sun May 15, 2016 9:29 am

I've post this up on the A2A forums, think to give the guys on the other side a chance. 10.00AM here.

:D I noticed this huge time difference so I mentioned earlier I will start one earlier B-) , so for you guys in the UK or anywhere else ... Session name: A2A Harvard/Texan , up and running in another 30 minutes as from now ... making it around 11.00 PM UK time .

This still using the Duxford scenery.

We will use the NZFF Team Speak Channel atl01.bargainvoice.com:7890
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby scaber » Sun May 15, 2016 2:24 pm

This should probably go in the Screenshots area but as it concerns this session I've decided to put my shots from today's flight in here:

It was a really enjoyable time together with good flying and associated discussion along with some friendly banter. I recommend that if you get the chance to join a multiplayer session that you make the effort. There's a small learning curve the first time but we are willing to help other get up to speed and then it's all fun fun fun!
|---------- Virtual Tour and Panoramic Photography ---------|
|-------------------- greg mckenzie, Christchurch -------------------|
scaber

Postby Ian Warren » Sun May 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Postby Ian Warren » Sun May 15, 2016 2:45 pm

scaber wrote:It was a really enjoyable time together with good flying and associated discussion along with some friendly banter. I recommend that if you get the chance to join a multiplayer session that you make the effort. There's a small learning curve the first time but we are willing to help other get up to speed and then it's all fun fun fun!

I do like that Last Screen ... sure I got one from the cockpit ! .... FUN FUN FUN ! :)
Ian Warren
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Return to Multiplayer