Microsoft Flight Simulator New Zealand Videos

A forum to share your FS video clips and movies

Microsoft Flight Simulator New Zealand Videos

Postby Radar88 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:57 pm

A repository for all Microsoft Flight Simulator related Videos covering New Zealand.

In case anyone missed my other posting here's the 1st video done by The Flight Sim Deck YT Channel. His video showcases the Beta Preview of NZQN Queenstown Airport with a 20 minute flight around the Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown area.

The Flight has been done in the Yellow Savage Club with some Bush Flying Landings alongside Lake Wakatipu and also on the hillside near Cecil Peak above Lake Wakatipu overlooking Queenstown. It's well worth the watch, not to bad for a non New Zealander being a Southern Californian Flight Simmer content creator from America who's never been to NZ before.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 | Hands On Beta Preview! Bush Flying Around New Zealand

Next up is another one from Juan-Peter (JP) Schulze aka the_candourist who's an American real world adventure Pilot now living in New Zealand, check out his Youtube Channel. Not sure if he's a NZFF member but congrat's if he is, welcome and well done.

He's been on the Alpha program and has now a Beta Preview of NZAA in this video Microsoft Flight Simulator NZAA Flight Pity about the large amount of Trees around NZAA hopefully it will get sorted in time.
Last edited by Radar88 on Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radar88

Topic author

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator New Zealand Videos

Postby toprob » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:02 pm

Brilliant thread.
I would think that NZAA would be a great candidate for a custom airport, in fact I've imagined that maybe there isn't too much effort gone into it in MFS simply because Flightbeam will handle this....

One other bizarre, random video with a NZ link -- here's a video promoting MFS as a photography preview/planning tool, and includes a view of the Wanaka Tree in MFS:)

https://youtu.be/5ecueP1sVPU
toprob
NZFF Pro

Return to FS Videos