Yet another Orbx sale

A place to converse about the general aspects of flight simulation in New Zealand

Yet another Orbx sale

Postby toprob » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Isn't only a few weeks since their last sale? This time 50% off everything, so it was worth waiting. (Although I bought Whangarei last time.)
I discovered some time ago that I didn't own NZSI, although I've had it since the beginning, it was given to me by Orbx. So although I've had it installed in FSX, I haven't been able to use it in Prepar3d. I kept looking at the full price, and deciding it was beyond me, but at half price I've finally bitten the bullet.

Since all my current projects are in the South Island, I really needed it to do some testing. This includes NZCH and the Prepar3d 3/4 update of Hokitika. I plan to install it in Prepar3d v3, leaving my v4 as-is (VLC only.)

I must say, although I moan about Orbx a lot, purchasing and installing is about as simple as you can get.

Still, Orbx sales always mean a quiet spell in my own store, but I won't be rushing into a sale, after all it ain't my 10th anniversary -- that was last year:)
toprob
NZFF Pro

Topic author

Re: Yet another Orbx sale

Postby AhunterG » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:40 pm

Sooo good! Sales are always the best time to pick up ORBX products!! I was thinking the same thing, their purchase and download/install process is such a breeze and delight to use... Last sale I finished off my NZ with NZWR... Now what?! :unsure:
AhunterG

Postby jpreou » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:14 am

Sales are good but I have everything ORBX NZ right now and no longer buying anything global so nothing doing... waiting on local content ... [hint hint!] :wink2:
-- Jeff, Rolleston, NZ
P3Dv4.x and a bunch of add-on stuff... some 'global' products, but otherwise NZ-only
jpreou
Forum Addict

Postby cowpatz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:05 am

Last day of the ORBX 50% anniversary sale guys.
cowpatz
NZFF Pro

Return to General