Ian I miss u in here to talk too.

A place to converse about the general aspects of flight simulation in New Zealand

Ian I miss u in here to talk too.

Postby waka172rg » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:37 pm

I really do miss him in everyday being there whether it be b-testing or just multiply on ts3. Really Really miss you in here. there are some just flight products coming up that he would just fizz at the bung with...

anyway since your gone i don't feel the passion the emphasis in what we were used too. :givein: >nzflag< :cheers:
waka172rg
Sim-holic

Topic author

Re: Ian I miss u in here to talk too.

Postby chopper_nut » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:38 am

Yeah man, I was thinking the same the other day. I also miss the bullsh*t sessions that him and I used to have at his place.
chopper_nut
NZFF Pro

Postby BK-117 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:40 am

I haven't been around at all for a long time and was just checking in, and after seeing this post found out the sad news from earlier this year. You are missed Ian, but you are now in a better place, with new adventures.
BK-117
Forum Addict

Postby Fozzer » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:46 pm

The lovely old, Members; "Chat Forum" is where I miss Ian when I fire up NZFF every day!

It was always good to get instant replies to our posts....most of it comical stuff!

Good for NZFF!...Its the only flight sim site that I use that incorporates a live; "Chat" Forum...lots of fun!

Ian...always remembered....(and always getting into trouble!) .... :D ....!

Paul .... :wink2: ...!
Fozzer
NZFF Pro

Return to General