Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Christchurch Airport/Scenery
iwik
post Aug 3 2013,8:25 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,018

Hi Guys,
Been a while since seriously looking at my Chch Airport and scenery. Have so much stuff for FSX
and with VLC and Orbix NZSi installed. I was after some recommendations for the following;

1. A NZCH which fits well with either VLC and Orbix NZSI.

2. Chch scenery Photo real or otherwise.

There is so much out there and very confusing what works with what without to much incompatibility.
I also have a lot of Robins stuff also.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Les
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ian Warren
post Aug 3 2013,8:57 AM
Post #2

Pro-to-type
Group Icon

Group: Mods
Member No.: 51

Hi Les , if PM me with your email address , ill send you a link for the Christchurch photo-real scenery , take a few hours to upload but you should have before noon , 1GB file WIP ideally suited for the ORBX NZSI

--------------------

+Quote Post
iwik
post Aug 3 2013,11:28 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Ian Warren @ Aug 3 2013,8:57 AM) *
Hi Les , if PM me with your email address , ill send you a link for the Christchurch photo-real scenery , take a few hours to upload but you should have before noon , 1GB file WIP ideally suited for the ORBX NZSI

Hi Ian,
Thanks for replying so quickly.
I have a photo real ChCH which I bought off FS creations a while back, I think he listed it at the time as the Full version. He also
had a limited version that was free. I think it then got released for free. I don't know if its the same one.
Does it also have a ZLCH included. I had been using Troy Chapmans one for fS2004.
I know you guys had been working on CHCH and what I could see was an Excellent job.

Best Regards
Les

+Quote Post
Ian Warren
post Aug 3 2013,11:51 AM
Post #4

Pro-to-type
Group Icon

Group: Mods
Member No.: 51

Hi Les , In preparation you best clean those out , if already running ORBX NZSI the file incoming fits it better the a hand made glove . current had request so a link should ready in about a hour or so or as soon as James has downloaded , from there mail to you and place the link in your browser for d/load .

--------------------

+Quote Post
iwik
post Aug 3 2013,12:05 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Ian Warren @ Aug 3 2013,11:51 AM) *
Hi Les , In preparation you best clean those out , if already running ORBX NZSI the file incoming fits it better the a hand made glove . current had request so a link should ready in about a hour or so or as soon as James has downloaded , from there mail to you and place the link in your browser for d/load .

Thanks and all ok

Les

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 7:58 PM